Monday

November 6, 2006

Dear God,

Yesterday I realized I've been angry with you. I'm angry because I don't understand why we have to be here in this place where I am sick all of the time and we have no insurance. I've been angry because I want things my way and I'm frustrated that I'm not getting my way. So, I'm saying that I want to surrender my life to you, while still trying to hold on to the wheel and drive myself.

Then as I'm sitting in church realizing that I'm angry with you, Rob starts talking and unbelievably it's like everything he says is straight from you to me. Thank you for showing me once again how much you love me. Thank you for showing me my value in this world. Thank you for Eastgate and your amazing guidance.

I love you so much, and I want so much to be everything you want me to be. Thank you again for staying with me and holding me when I hurt. Thank you for helping me again to see those things which seem to become obscure, and I lose sight of what you've taught me.

Please guide me in all I do, allow me to speak the words you want me to say. Use me to do your will, I want to serve you every day.

No comments: